Conversion Optimization Manager-IL
Outbrain is looking for a Conversion Optimization rockstar.
This is a rare opportunity to assist in the building and growing of a new cutting-edge flag-ship product; doing so with a passionate, hard-working, supportive, and fun group of people.
We’re looking for an ambitious, “get things done” marketer who will take our conversion optimization efforts to the next level.
Apply for this position if you get excited by a delightful online user experience and can recognize the beauty of a well-designed mobile app. You already have several years of hands-on experience in A/B testing, online acquisition and/or Product conversion optimization, but you are hungry to learn more.
You thrive in an ever changing, buzzing startup environment.
You love digging into the data and can identify growth opportunities based on analytical insights.
Reporting to the Head of Conversion Optimization, you will work closely with our development, design, Marketing, BI and Product teams.
- Owner of end to end conversion optimization for a new Outbrain product
- Build and implement a comprehensive conversion plan
- Define requirements for A/B testing infrastructure
- Design, develop and launch A/B testing activities
- Optimize new customer onboarding and retention experiences
- Use data and innovative tools to optimize conversion performance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
- 2-3 years of experience in online marketing (with focus on conversion optimization and/or Product management)
- Mobile web or mobile app product experience – strong advantage
- Startup experience & mentality: strong advantage
- Data ninja: Google Analytics expert – strong advantage
- Experience with A/B testing platforms- strong advantage
- Project management experience: strong advantage
- Previous experience in B2C companies – advantage
- Paid media acquisition experience – advantage
- Out of the box problem solver
- Ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams
Back to top