Conversion Optimization Manager - Maternity Leave Cover
We're looking for a talented marketer to join our supreme online acquisition team as a conversion optimization manager.
Apply for this position if you're both analytical and creative and you get excited by a delightful online user experience. You are a team player but also independent and proactive. You already have some hands-on experience in online acquisition and/or conversion optimization, but you are hungry to learn more.
- Improve the long-term effectiveness of our digital assets
- Assist in forming the user's journey by creating top notch landing pages, emails etc.
- Develop and execute A/B tests
- Analyze data & performance to optimize conversion performance
- Work closely with our development, design, Marketing, BI and Product teams
- 1-2 years experience in online marketing
- Google Analytics experience
- Hands on experience in email marketing
- Analytical ability. You're comfortable digging into the data and can identify opportunities based on analytical insights
- Experience with A/B testing platforms - advantage
- Fast learner and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence others effectively
- Excellent English - written and verbal
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top