Content/Online Marketing Intern
Outbrain is seeking a Paris based Content/Online Marketing Intern to join our quickly growing French team to start as soon as possible. The internship would suit students as a Convention de Stage is mandatory (BAC+3 minimum).
The Content Marketing Intern will be responsible for working on content localisation and content creation, including translation of existing content from english to french, original content creation, ad copy creation, keywords creation etc . The position also includes support to the French Marketing Manager in day to day marketing programmes.
The ideal candidate has strong writing skills, is analytical and communicative and has an understand and passion for the content marketing and adtech space. We are looking for a French speaker with native fluency. As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about what they do with an interest for consultative business development.
What’re looking for
To be considered you must have experience in :
- Translating existing editorial and sales content from english to French. German skills a definite plus.
- Creating original content around key Digital Marketing & Content Marketing themes.
- Supporting online acquisition efforts with keywords and ad copy (Paid social and discovery)
- Assisting with EU marketing tasks, including sales marketing, events, PR etc
Winning factors we are looking for:
- French speaking – native fluency is essential. Working proficiency in English – both written and spoken
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in Blogging or writing- big advantage
- Interest and understanding of the online media landscape would be beneficial
- An interest in the ad tech industry and landscape
- Ability to work within a team environment
This is a paid internship based in Paris 08th (1000 euros p/month + company benefits), based in Paris 08th. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an Content Marketing intern within a fast-paced award-winning company.
Back to top