Content Reviewer part time - IL
Outbrain is looking for a student to join our rapidly growing IL office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful student to gain experience in a digital startup first-hand! As with all of our Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, SLATE, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands (RedBull, Microsoft, and many more) to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 150 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
The student will join the Outbrain Content Team and will help to develop loyal customer relations for Outbrain by exceeding and satisfying customers’ expectations and contributing to their success.
Following initial training at our Netanya office, the student will work from home in 4-6h shifts on a 24/6 basis, in order to provide immediate response to incoming content submissions to the Outbrain network.
- Review customer content to make sure it meets Outbrain’s content guidelines and decide whether to approve, reject, or work with the customer on necessary changes
- Native speaker of one of these languages – Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese
- Proficient English skills – oral and written
- Ability to work in ‘around the clock’ shifts, 3-4 shifts a week, including at least 1 night shift
- Ability to work individually from home yet also as a part of a team
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Passion for content and online savvy
Back to top