Content Review - Student
Outbrain is looking for students to join our rapidly growing IL office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful student to gain experience in a digital startup first-hand! As with all of our Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, SLATE, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands (RedBull, Microsoft, and many more) to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 150 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
The students will join the new Shared Services team at Outbrain, and will help to develop loyal customer relations for Outbrain by exceeding and satisfying customers' expectations and contributing to their success.
Following initial training at our Netanya office, the students will work from home in 4-6h shifts on a 24/6 basis, in order to provide immediate response to incoming content submissions to the Outbrain network.
- Review customer content to make sure it meets Outbrain's content guidelines and decide whether to approve, reject, or work with the customer on necessary changes
- Communicate with the customers in providing suggestions and solutions while maintaining a high level of service
- Review and edit content headlines and images for key customers
- At least 2 years left prior to graduation
- Native English speaker
- Other languages – Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German - high advantage.
- Ability to work in 'around the clock' shifts, 3-4 shifts a week, including at least 1 night shift
- Ability to work individually from home yet also as a part of a team
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to embrace Outbrain's stringent and forward-thinking content philosophy
- Passion for content and online savvy
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top