Client Onboarding Manager
We are looking for an easy-going, yet self-motivated Onboarding Manager to join our growing Client Onboarding Team in the New York Office. This person is responsible for partnering with new clients so they can achieve success and scalability during their first few weeks working with Outbrain. The ideal candidate should possess strong relationship management and interpersonal skills to help educate and empower marketers to manage their own campaigns successfully. In providing solutions that go beyond their expectations, you will set up our new customers for success and forge meaningful relationships to build brand loyalty and affinity.
- Leads onboarding, strategy, and platform training calls with new clients
- Listens and interprets key information in relation to clients' business goals and KPIs
- Conducts data analysis of key metrics to identify and recommend optimizations for increasing performance against clients benchmarks
- Provides strategic and consultative advice, along with tailored product solutions to help achieve clients' goals
- Builds and strengthens relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Establishes best practices and internal processes to make all our newest clients successful
What You'll need to be successful
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of direct customer experience in post-sales support, account management in digital marketing/media
- Ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- A strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity, and knowledge of digital marketing and the digital landscape.
- An analytical disposition. You're comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Doubleclick, etc. a plus
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top