Campaign Manager - Munich
Outbrain is seeking a Campaign Manager to join our growing German team. We work on delivering and optimizing promoted content campaigns for brands, their agencies and publishers – such as Adidas, Audi, Axel Springer, BMW, Burda, P&G, Porsche, L´Oreal, Red Bull, Samsung, Volkswagen, Zalando. More specifically, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for working on all operational parts of the promoted content campaigns to ensure delivery and performance. This includes the setup and launch, optimization and performance reporting to support the Sales and Account Management teams to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
The ideal candidate is analytical and technical, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to deliver operational tasks such as campaign launch, optimization and reporting. Communication in this role will be mostly internal with the local Account Management and Sales teams and other supporting international teams (technical, sales, marketing); it can also include some external communication with clients in Central Europe over the phone.
As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team and is passionate about what she or he does. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working on operational tasks, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including travel, gym subsidy, free snacks and drinks and some free lunches!
- Support the daily workflow of the Account Management team
- Review client deliverables on pre-launch of campaigns
- Launch, deliver and efficiently optimize campaign performance and budgets
- Create campaign reporting (templated or customized)
- Provide data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes, along with the Account Managers to increase the performance of campaigns
- Understand content marketing best practices and articulate knowledge effectively
- Provide excellent communication via phone and emails
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work, collaboration and intellectual curiosity
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our tools and train on them and start to build key relationships within Outbrain.
- After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools as well as building great relationships and trust with the team.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the growing campaign management team and the wider team, using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support to the account managers to help deliver successful campaigns and further become an evangelist of content marketing across the web. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
We are looking for evidence of:
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
- 0 to 2 years’ experience within the digital industry – at least one year’s experience in a Digital Ad environment
- Ideally some exposure to SEM
- Capacity to deliver the whole Outbrain campaign operational workflow: setup, upload, monitor, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
- Proven ability and desire to work in a team to provide timely, consistent and accurate support to Account Management team
- Possess the technical aptitude (working knowledge of HTML and CSS helpful but not essential as training will be provided) and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- Organised, reactive and with a willingness to operate in a challenging, time pressured and multi-task environment
Applicants to submit both a Cover Letter and Resume in English.
Back to top