Campaign Manager - London
Outbrain is seeking a London based Campaign Manager to join our quickly growing UK team. We work on delivering and optimizing promoted content campaigns for brands and their agencies and publishers – such as Red Bull, P&G, L’Oréal, Microsoft, eBay, Intel, GroupeM, Sky, Guardian and the BBC. More specifically, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for working on all operational parts of the promoted content campaigns to ensure delivery and performance. This includes the setup and launch, optimization and performance reporting to support the Account Management Team to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
The ideal candidate is analytical and technical, uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to deliver operational tasks such as campaign launch, optimization and reporting. Communication in this role will be mostly internal with the Account Management team and other supporting teams (technical, sales, marketing) ; it can also include some external communication with clients over the phone. As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team and is passionate about what she or he does. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working on operational tasks, proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, performance related bonus, private healthcare, travel, gym subsidiary and some free lunches!
- Support the daily workflow of the Account Management team
- Review client deliverables on pre-launch of campaigns
- Launch, deliver and efficiently optimize campaign performance and budgets
- Create campaign reporting (templated or customized)
- Provide data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes, along with the Account Managers to increase the performance of campaigns
- Understanding of content marketing best practices and articulate knowledge effectively
- Provide excellent communication via phone and emails
- Embrace and encourage a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep dive into our Amplify tools and train on them and start to build key relationships within Outbrain.
After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools as well as building great relationships and trust with the Account Management team.
By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the UK Account Management team, using your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support to the account managers to help deliver successful campaigns and further become an evangelist of content marketing across the web. Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
We are looking for evidence of:
- 0 to 2 years’ experience within the digital industry – preferably with some experience in digital ad environment
- Understanding of Digital KPI’s including CPC, CTR, ROI
- Capacity to deliver the whole Outbrain campaign operational workflow: setup, upload, monitor, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
- Proven ability and desire to work in a team to provide timely, consistent and accurate support to Account Management team. Strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively
- Possess the technical aptitude (working knowledge of HTML and CSS helpful but not essential as training will be provided) and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- Strongly organized, pro-active and with a willingness to operate in a challenging, time pressured and multi-task environment
- Competitive salary, job based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company.
Applicants to submit both a Cover Letter and Resume.
Back to top