Campaign Management Intern (Performance)
Outbrain is seeking a London based Intern to join our UK performance team. We work on consulting and delivering promoted content campaigns for clients such as such as a Campaign Management Intern (Performance).
More specifically, the Intern will be responsible for working on the execution of campaigns, including the launch, optimisation and performance reporting. This includes supporting the Account Manager and Head of Performance in devising strategic direction to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
The ideal candidate is analytical, communicative and sales-driven and uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long-term objective of supporting the AM in growing key accounts.
As with all Outbrain positions, we're looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about what they do with an interest for consultative business development. Being part of the performance team, it's important that you enjoy delighting clients and have a commercial interest.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Supported by the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for campaign delivery, including:
- Campaign creation: selecting images, creating new titles and reviewing ads
- Campaign follow-up: monitoring daily stats and delivery, ensure portfolio is generating maximum spend
- Optimisation proposition for actionable insights and implementation
- On-boarding new clients: training clients on how to use Outbrain's campaign dashboard and sharing best practices
- Results analysis & recommendations to improve campaign's performance
- Build strong relationships with Sales/Account Managers to ensure timelines are met
- You'll become a real performance expert with a hunger to upsell
We are looking for evidence of:
- Fluency in English
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
- An understanding of online media would be beneficial
- An interest in the ad tech industry and landscape
- Ability to proactively work with high profile clients both independently and within a team environment.
This is a 6 month paid internship plus benefits, based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Campaign Management/Performance Marketing Intern within a fast-paced ad tech company.
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top