Business Operations Intern
Outbrain is looking for a fall intern to help assist our Business Operations team. We are seeking a highly motivated, meticulous individual, interested in scaling a global business to contribute to the on-going company-wide projects. Our internship program is an incredible way to learn about the content marketing world while making a true impact (no coffee runs here!).
What You Will Learn/Responsibilities:
- Proactively organize and maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency to support new initiatives across the global sales organization
- Assist the team in the on-going development of our CRM platform
- Oversee adoption and monitor compliance with the required standards of enabling sales technologies, including CRM. Work closely with Business Operations and Sales
- Support the regional Sales planning teams, and monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence to the sales organization
- A knack for efficiency and strong attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Team player
- “Wordly” – you have the ability to work with many cultures on a global team.
- Experience working with Salesforce
This is a paid position. You will be expected to work 20-40 hours a week during the fall semester. Please include a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for Outbrain’s internship program- serious bonus points for video applications!
Back to top