Business Development Manager (Publisher-side)
The web industry growth (specifically with net advertisement) has been rocketing worldwide due to the demand of large businesses yearning to obtain some form of business automation. Outbrain was able to recognise the significance of this growth and came up with “Outbrain Engage”, a leading recommendation engine that is capable of improving web migration rate and thoroughly optimize the profit of web media.
As we continue to expand the business, we hope to find an inventive business development member who can contribute substantially by making strategic and sound proposals. The Engage team member will mainly support the publishers that operate through various media; newspapers, magazines, portal sites, etc., by drafting proposals to strengthen and expand their business/network by using our recommendation engine, tagged with its accompanying products and services. The Engage team member can accumulate plenty of experience regarding content marketing and the media business by supporting the diverse genres of media businesses that we work closely with. It is a challenging position that comes with a global business experience as the selected member will be communicating meticulously with our overseas team.
- Business development of new media platform
- Publisher’s profitability improvement support and new proposal activities
- Support the introduction of new products
- Interest and passion in news and media
- Someone who takes the initiative and is a great self-starter
- Working experience in media, advertising companies, or advertising related businesses
- Knowledge in Media, Media Technology, and other related space
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Experience/Knowledge in content marketing
- English communication skills (TOEIC 750 and above)
- Experience working in IT industries OR Knowledge in IT services and its products
- Over 5 years’ experience in a media company
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lauren P.Head of US Marketing
Lauren and her team work closely with the product marketing team to deliver a product’s message to consumers and publishers.
Back to top