Backend Developer - OPA
Want to build distributed high scale systems?
Want to build end-to-end features?
Want your code to have a direct effect on business performance?
Want to be part of a professional team with high standards and great working environment?
If you answered 'yes' to all those questions:
We are looking for an outstanding backend engineer who is passionate about quality and bringing value to our users. You will be part of a small, dynamic, hands-on team that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices. Our team is responsible forOutbrain'sProgrammatic Access channel.
Outbrain's Programmatic Accessallows various demand partners and marketers todistribute their content into the Outbrain network programmatically using theReal-time Bidding (RTB) protocol.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Backend Java development
- Understanding of scale and performance aspects of real-time serving systems
- Experience with distributed data stores such as Hive, MySQL, Cassandra-advantage
- Experience with ElasticSearch- advantage
- Autodidact and self-motivated
Back to top