Associate Technical Implementation Manager
Outbrain is seeking an Associate Technical Implementation Manager that will play a key role in helping to grow our business. The Associate Technical Implementation Manager will optimize implementations and deployments, and will support the overall technical aspects of all our products. You will work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical issues are handled quickly and appropriately.
The Associate Technical Implementation Manager will form a close partnership with our Account Managers, Product Management, Engineering and Sales Teams and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our products. You will resolve complex technical problems and answer detailed customer configuration questions.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does. We’re pushing the edge of content marketing and online publishing. Want to join us?
- Assist in the technical aspects of a client’s integration (both new and ongoing) by collaborating with Technical Account Managers and providing the necessary guidance to both the client and Account Managers.
- Work closely with Account Managers to implement and release code to clients, and review their long-term needs.
- Perform ongoing QA of publisher sites to ensure quality of recommendations and module UI.
- Manage and track both internal and external case tickets to ensure timely resolution.
- Apply fundamental troubleshooting skills to issues before escalating to the appropriate group- you’re willing to get your hands dirty.
- Proactively notify clients of any technical updates or product releases related to their account.
- Provide feedback to Account Managers/Product Management, communicating technical use cases for new features and enhancements
- Relevant BA/BS degree
- Understanding of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work cross functionally and effectively communicate with clients, management, and peers
- Experience with mobile technology
- Knowledge of XML feeds
- Proficiency in XPath(ing) content
- Working knowledge of blogging platforms such as WordPress, Typepad and Blogger
Back to top