Account Services student
Outbrain is looking for a student to join our rapidly growing IL office. This is a fantastic opportunity for an intellectually curious, proactive, and resourceful student to gain experience in a digital startup first-hand! As with all of our Outbrain employees, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to contribute to a team.
Outbrain powers content recommendations to increase user engagement and page views on sites like CNN, SLATE, and Time Inc. Outbrain also enables publishers and top brands (RedBull, Microsoft, and many more) to distribute their content across our wide publisher network. We recommend 150 billion articles and videos each month to more than a half a billion people worldwide.
The student will join the fast-growing Outbrain Shared Services Group and will assist our global account management teams with various time sensitive business activities.
This fast-paced role will provide you an incredible way to learn about the content marketing world while making a true impact.
Following initial training at our Netanya office, the student will work from home in 4-6h shifts on a 24/6 basis, in order to provide immediate response to incoming business requests from our global offices.
- Perform campaign setup, optimization strategies and report generation activities to ensure campaign success
- Support work flow activities of client accounts and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Provide implementation and set up services to our global account management teams
- Communicate with our global business groups and customers in providing suggestions and solutions while maintaining a high level of service
- At least 2 years left prior to graduation
- Ability to work individually from home yet also as a part of a team
- Problem-solving skills, sound judgment, and decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Detail-oriented – A MUST
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks in an organized manner
- Proficient English skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to execute quickly and an eye for details
- Native speaker of one of these languages – Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese a big plus
- Ability to work in 'around the clock' shifts, 3-4 shifts a week, including at least 1 night shift
- Passion for content, technology and online savvy
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Head of Industry, Financial Services
Caroline forges partnerships with insurance and financial brands and marketers nationwide on behalf of Outbrain to amplify advertising and enhance content exposure throughout the industry.
Back to top