Account Manager - Publishers - Paris
Outbrain is seeking a Publisher Account Manager to manage our mid tier accounts and play a key role helping to grow our business in France. Outbrain powers the content recommendations that publishers offer to their readers, to increase user engagement and drive revenue on sites like Le Monde, Le Figaro, Orange, Le Parisien & L’Equipe, amongst many other mid-tier accounts. Outbrain also enables owners of content, both publishers and brands to run content marketing campaigns across our publisher network.
Based out of Paris, you will work closely with the business development team and technical support team to implement, launch and develop Outbrain technology on publisher sites. A key focus for the role will be the ongoing management of our mid-tier account portfolio, ensuring regular monitoring of the results, providing a high standard of support and all other admin of day to day processes. Preparing and presenting regular partner performance reviews, formulating and executing optimization plans and running the day to day relationship to maximize the value we bring to our partners. You will also liaise with the Technical Account Management team on new and ongoing partner implementations. As mid-tier AM, you’ll be expect to manage client relationships independently, including legal and finance aspects and anticipate contract renewals.
As with all Outbrain employees, we’re looking for someone who wants to be part of an innovative, ambitious and technology driven international company within an emerging, challenging and fast paced market. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate, enjoy partner interaction, have a natural curiosity for client services, can work independently & efficiently and most importantly, be up for a challenge!
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team and your clients, do a deep dive into our Engage tools and train on them and start to build key relationships with other teams in Outbrain.
After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools as well as building great relationships and trust with the Account Management team and your client base.
By the end of your first year, you’ll have become an integral member of the publisher team in France, be a trusted source of advice and analytics to your clients and will be able to confidently pitch Outbrain’s solutions into new mid-tier customers you identify as prospects.
- You will support the business development teams on both new and existing partners
- Pre-sales – project manage and co-ordinate the successful launch of the various Outbrain services with new partners.
- Post-sales – you will be responsible for optimising parts of the service, looking to persuade partners to add new features to maximise revenues, including assessing the current performance.
- You will manage your own portfolio of accounts and be responsible for developing the success of partnerships.
- Travel as needed to meet prospects and clients and attend events.
We’re looking for evidence of:
- 2-3 years minimum relevant industry experience
- Experience with partner management and online ad technology is a plus
- Ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
- Strong communication, presentation, analytical and relationship building skills
- Ability to interpret data and trends to derive valuable insights and make recommendations
- Possess a knowledge of technology and the online advertising & media landscape
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top