Account Manager, Publishers
Outbrain is seeking an Account Manager for our New York office who will be responsible for supporting the revenue and relationship growth of Outbrain’s premium publisher partners.
Our publisher partners have two key objectives — engage audience on-site and monetize that audience. The publisher Account Management team at Outbrain helps publishers like CNN, ESPN, and People Magazine achieve those goals through implementation optimization and new product adoption. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive right in and make an impact on the company’s bottom line by executing and analyzing the impact of these key technology integrations and site optimizations.
The ideal candidate is organized, proactive, and analytical, and has the superior project management skills needed to deliver top notch client service. As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
Outbrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, benefits, and an all-around great place to work. Our New York office is a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance.
- Grow revenue and provide superior client support on a large book of business
- Own all post-contract client communications
- Identify strategic opportunities within a large book of business and upsell against them
- Produce and present performance reports and revenue optimization strategies
- Educate clients on Outbrain value and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Oversee core technology integrations, with support from Technical Account Management and Product, to ensure smooth and successful launches
- Develop product and process expertise in order to provide timely and accurate client support
- 4+ years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Ability to execute efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with online advertising and/or publishing
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends) is a plus
- Experience working with API and SDK integrations
Be sure to include a cover letter explaning why you’re a great fit for Outbrain to be considered for this position!
Back to top