Account Manager, Amplify
Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer- and content-obsessed campaign Account Manager to support and contribute to our New York account management team. You’ll work closely with the team to support and lead the success of our clients’ Outbrain campaigns and provide thought leadership on content amplification strategies and optimization. You’ll build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members.
The ideal candidate is an enjoyable and energetic self-starter, proactive and committed to driving performance and creating new business opportunities by using analytical and problem solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution.
- In your first month, you should find your bearings, begin to grasp the Outbrain products, and
start to build key internal and external relationships. You should feel comfortable navigating
our internal systems, and will start communicating with clients and monitoring and reporting
on campaign performance.
- After three months, you’ll be the main point of contact for your clients and will assume
ownership of your accounts by developing and modifying optimization strategies and owning
campaign successes and failures.
- When you finish up your first year, you’ll be an essential member of the New York account
management team, substantially contributing to the team’s success by managing the daily
work flow for your client accounts. You should manage budgeting, forecasting, billing and
invoicing for the client, and provide thought leadership to clients in content and online
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of experience
- An optimistic attitude and advanced ability to positively influence your peers either by leading or mentoring.
- Ambition and curiosity. You are resourceful, bright, proactive and a go-getter who works well independently and as part of a team.
- A strong passion for your work, intellectual curiosity and knowledge of digital marketing and the digital landscape.
- An analytical disposition. You’re comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights for your clients
- Previous experience in account/campaign management and/or content marketing!
- An obsession for detail
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top