Account Manager (Advertiser side) Japan
- Tokyo, Japan
Are you a highly motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial flair? Do you have an established network of digital contacts from the agency world in Japan? Can you become an evangelist for content marketing across the web, video and mobile platforms? If this sounds like you, then we would love to speak to you to discuss an exciting in-house position with us!
Creative, passionate, resourceful, bright, proactive, motivated, and a superb team player are just some of the numerous attributes that constitute an ideal “Outbrainer”. You must be a hard-driving dealmaker with the ability to source/build a revenue pipeline and be able to move potential prospects consistently from start to finish.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top of exceptional performance packed with a competitive salary package. What matters here is getting the job done. It is less about where or when you do you work, and more about its quality and result. We also recognize that valuable ideas can come from anyone and have created an environment that highly respects your independence.
A sales/operational role to run / analyze Ad campaigns and upsell our product features to Ad Agencies and end advertisers.
- To grasp the significance of our clients’ business and marketing issues, planning/proposing native advertising strategies, evaluate KPIs, and drafting/proposing various marketing analysis methods whilst being conscious of the overall optimization
- To be aware of customer engagement and attribution, and in addition, to be able to use this awareness to come up with alternative yet advantageous methods of effective guidance
- Analysis and improvement of operational parameters regarding campaign designs, bid management, and other creative aspects
- To report fixed point observations, analysis, and improvement measures taken
- To document and communicate information efficiently and adequately
- Supporting clients run camapgins through DSPs
- Work experience in the advertisement industry, ideally in a DSP, Trade Desk
- High communication skills
- Strong commitment to work
- Ability to find and solve problems
- Team player
- Native Japanese speaker or near native ability is a must
- Business level English speaking/writing skills
- Expertise in running DSPs or advising Trade Desks how to optimize campaigns using DSPs
[Desired skills and experience]
- Sales Experience
- Expertise and experience with display advertisement, listing advertisement, social advertisement, native advertisement, and operations/applications
- Knack with sales, proposals, and presentations
- Quick-thinker with advanced analytical skills and logical thinking
- Interest in changing the technology and business environment, and having the ability to absorb a myriad of information and process them rapidly
- Ability to cooperate with every other departments within the company
- Communication skills and driving force to promote things
Back to top