Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer and content obsessed Account Manager for our Tokyo office. This role will work closely with Sales and Business Development to delight our marketing partners as well as liaise with our R&D team to continually improve the Outbrain offering.
As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are proactive in driving the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hardworking culture, built on top performance. We offer a competitive package, including basic salary, and performance related bonus.
- Own partnership with 25-50 online publishers
- Meet and consult regularly with clients to understand priorities, review performance, and share product updates
- Develop product and process expertise in order to provide superior client support and escalate partner feedback to internal stakeholders
- Work with a broad range of internal parties (product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing) to build partner strategies
- Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
- Produce and present performance reports and optimization strategies
- Educate clients on Outbrain value proposition and any relevant new products, features, or initiatives
- Oversee technology integrations, with support from Technical Account Management and Product, to ensure smooth and successful launches
- Minimum 2 years of account management or project management experience, working directly with clients
- Minimum 2 years of online advertising or digital publishing experience
- Excellent quantitative skills and a proven ability to monitor, identify and present performance metrics
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Web analytics experience (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends) is a PLUS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent written and verbal Japanese required
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top