We are Outbrain
We’re one of the world’s largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with
engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner
and platform for the world’s top digital media companies.
A day in the life.
More specifically, the Junior Account Manager will help and learn work on all operational parts of
the promoted content campaign to ensure delivery and results for all types of clients (agencies,
brands, performance buyers). This includes the full cycle from the planning stages with the client
and the Outbrain sales representatives, to the set-up and launch, optimisation and performance
reporting. In addition, you will be supporting the sales team in delivering strategic direction to
help clients reach their marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and clear lines of communication with clients
and other Outbrain teams and partners. The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative and
uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for
each client, with the long-term objective of growing key accounts and reaching performance
What you’ll bring
Candidates should be energetic self-starters who enjoy working with clients and have a
commercial mindset, be proactive in delivering the best possible customer experience and be
committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard-working culture, built on top performance.
We offer a competitive package, performance-related bonus, and some free lunches!
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Your first year should look like this:
● In your first month, you should find your bearings, get to know your team, do a deep
dive into our Amplify product and start to build key relationships externally.
● After three months, you’ll have mastered our technology and tools and you’ll be
building on new business opportunities via optimisation, cross selling and upselling.
Additionally, you’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide
partners with additional value.
● After six months, you will have ownership of your campaigns and be working closely
with cross-functional teams
● By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the Spanish team, using
your knowledge and expertise to provide first class support and account
management to brands and agencies whilst also using your strategic insight and
learnings from the environment, further become an external evangelist of native
across the web.
We are looking for evidence of:
● 1 to 3 years experience within the digital industry
● Good understanding of all performance KPI’s including CPO, CPL, ROI
● Problem-solve and ability to offer tailored solutions to specific challenges of each
● Work smart to meet and exceed goals
● Capacity to manage the whole of Outbrain’s campaign workflow: preparation,
upload, kick-off call, follow-up, daily optimisations, reporting & campaign analysis
● Proven ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face to
provide timely, consistent and accurate support and account management
● Possess a technical aptitude and a desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain
system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
● Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data
● Ability to proactively influence and work with high profile clients independently and
within a team environment.
● Languages: French (native/equivalent) and English (very good)
This is a fantastic opportunity with a fast-paced award-winning company, located in the centre of