Account Management Support - Intern
Outbrain is the leading content discovery platform that powers personalized recommendations to content at the bottom of article pages on most of the leading publisher websites online such as CNN, Sky News, Future Publishing and Express Group, serving over 50 billion recommendations each month.
You’ve seen us, but you may not have known it was us — “You May Also Like?” “We Recommend?” “From Around the Web?” That’s us.
Our recommendations are a mix of organic recommendations to other articles/videos/slideshows on the publisher’s site as well as recommendations to third party content promoted by marketers, offering a unique opportunity to have people discover your articles or videos when they are actively engaging with content.
For more information, visit us at outbrain.com
Outbrain is seeking a motivated Account Management Support Intern ready to make a difference in digital marketing, with a passion to learn more about content marketing and the digital industry. This is a new role for us, but we think it would suit someone looking for their first job to kickstart their career in marketing and wanting to gain great exposure in the industry. This person will have great attention to detail, enthusiasm & a keenness to learn. They will be responsible for providing support to both the UK Publisher and Advertising Account Management teams and will report to the Head of UK Publisher Account Management.
For this position we are committed to finding a dedicated resource to work on projects managing and maintaining the application of our content guidelines on the UKs leading publishers. Other content related tasks such as producing best practice process on new content submissions, managing content controls and general support tasks will also be required.
Your six months should look like this:
- In your first few weeks you will be introduced to the Outbrain platform and network with the opportunity to learn the building blocks of content recommendation and the running of a digital network
- In the following six months you will work on projects to help support the team in applying content controls, supporting UK publisher and advertiser content requests and creating process. You will quickly have impact on the account management teams and have the chance to learn and contribute to a fast paced digital media environment.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- An interest in digital media, publishing and content marketing.
- Account managers are your best friends- you thrive off collaboration
- You’re flexible, and can understand and overcome challenges head on.
- You’re a self-starter and do not wait around for to-do lists.
- You’re super organised and logical and able to create efficiencies in processes where they’re lacking.
Back to top