Account Management Intern - Paris
Account Management Intern – 6 months
Outbrain is seeking a Paris based Account Intern to join our quickly growing French team. We work on consulting and delivering promoted content campaigns for brands and their agencies and publishers – such as Red Bull, P&G, L’Oréal, Peugeot, Microsoft, Publicis, Groupe M, Le Figaro and Le Monde.
More specifically, the Account Management Intern will be responsible for working on all parts of a campaign including planning stages with the Outbrain sales representatives, the launch of campaigns, optimisation and performance reporting, plus offering strategic direction to help clients reach their content marketing objectives using the Outbrain solutions.
The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative and uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long-term objective of growing key accounts. As content marketing is a relatively new form of marketing, the ability to educate and advise clients on best practice is an advantage.
As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about what they do with an interest for consultative business development.
Deliverables: What you will achieve
Support Account Managers in their daily tasks covering:
- Campaign creation: selecting images, creating new titles and reviewing ads,
- Campaign follow-up: monitoring daily stats and delivery, adding new content and weekly reporting,
- Optimisation proposition and implementation,
- Results analysis & recommendations on advertisers content strategy,
- Creating sales and campaign analysis decks.
We are looking for evidence of:
- Fluency in French and English
- Analytical ability to monitor and identify trends in performance metrics and data,
- An understanding of online media would be beneficial,
- An interest in the ad tech industry and landscape,
- Ability to proactively work with high profile clients both independently and within a team environment.
This is a 6 month paid internship (€1000 p/month) plus benefits, based in Paris 08th. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an account management intern within a fast-paced award-winning company.
You will need a Convention de Stage.
Back to top