Account Management Intern
Outbrain is seeking an Account Manager Intern to join our French Publisher team, based in Paris.
As a recommendation platform we work with leading publishers such as L’Equipe, Orange, TF1, Le Parisien, etc. These publishers rely on our Account Management team to help them achieve 2 strategic goals:
- Revenue optimization on their site through our monetization solutions
- Traffic acquisition to grow their audiences and achieve their marketing/commercial aims.
The Account Manager Intern will be responsible for working on all operational parts. This includes the setup and launch, optimisation and performance reporting to support the Account Management Team to help clients reach their objectives using the Outbrain platform. Alongside this the role will also involve being responsible for the day to day running of a set of publisher accounts, helping to install, maintain and optimise an Outbrain install on publisher sites.
The ideal candidate is analytical and communicative and uses their problem-solving capabilities and creativity to identify and execute the right solutions for each client with the long-term objective of growing key accounts. As content marketing is a relatively new form of marketing, the ability to educate and advise clients on best practice is an advantage.
Outbrain provides a fun, fast-paced, hard working culture, built on top performance. This role is also a great opportunity for someone to gain experience within Advertising Technology alongside publishing and general Account Management. We offer a competitive package including gym subsidiary and some free lunches!
- Review client deliverables on pre-launch of campaigns
- Supporting the AM team setting up and optimising campaigns
- Producing Advertiser campaign reports (templated or customized) and Publisher account reviews
- Analysing raw data in order to give insights in the optimisation of our widgets
- Producing mockups and screenshots for our clients
- Understanding best practices and articulate knowledge effectively
- Native French & fluency in English
- Good understanding of online metrics and data (CPC, CTR, CPA, ROI, etc.)
- An understanding of online media would be beneficial
- An interest in the ad tech industry and landscape
- High degree of numeracy, ability to analyse raw data and interpret meaningful patterns combined with ability to create written and graphical presentations
- Good knowledge of MS Office required
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent writting skills and communication over the phone
- Desire to work in a team to provide timely, consistent and accurate support to Account Management team. Strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively
- We are looking for someone available till the end of the year
Back to top