Account Management Fall Intern
Outbrain is looking for a fall intern to help assist our Account Management team. We are seeking a highly motivated, meticulous individual, interested in digital advertising/marketing. Our internship program is an incredible way to learn about the content marketing world while making a true impact (no coffee runs here!).
What You Will Learn/Responsibilities:
- Advertiser operations: How to set-up, optimize and evaluate content marketing campaigns
- Publisher operations: How to collaborate with publishers about the optimal placement and design for revenue generating content marketing strategies
- Client relationships: Best practices for establishing and deepening relationships with key advertiser and publisher clients
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- People-oriented personality
This is a paid position. You will be expected to work 20 hours a week during the fall semester. Please include a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for Outbrain’s internship program- serious bonus points for video applications!
Back to top