Account Executive (Brand & Agency)
Account Executive, Chicago
Brand & Agency (Amplify)
Outbrain is seeking a results-driven Account Executive for our Chicago Brand & Agency team, ready to make a difference in digital marketing. Entrepreneurially-spirited, you will be responsible for driving revenue from major brands and advertising agencies in the Mid West area by leveraging tools from the industry’s leading content recommendations and native advertising company.
For this position, we are committed to finding a consultative dealmaker with the ability to manage existing advertisers, source new accounts and build a revenue pipeline, turning prospects into partners. If you want to join a sales and business development team of creative, passionate people who are pushing the evolution of content marketing and native advertising, then we want to talk with you.
We provide a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are prepared to create new business opportunities in a dynamic environment. Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
- Source, pursue and close deals with major advertising agencies that are in-line with the company’s goals and capabilities.
- Prospect new business, make in-person presentations to clients, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Manage a growing pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with sales management to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals, as well as to identify emerging trends in the marketplace
- Liaise with Client Services Managers to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaigns and installations
- Travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with partners
- Provide key requirements to our technical and product management teams to continually increase our value proposition to partners
- Sell multiple solutions to a given customer without confusing overall product messaging
- 1-3 years of experience in digital sales, digital growth, or an agency environment.
- Experience in programmatic, paid social or search is a plus!
- Excellent in-person presentation skills and a background in relationship-building
- Ability to independently build a pipeline of outbound leads, pursue and close
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and ability to explain product benefits in detail
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals in the digital media space
- Strong analytical skills necessary to monitor and identify campaign performance trends in data and generated reports
- BA/BS degree
Outbrain is the world’s discovery feed technology for the open web supported by the only end-to-end native advertising stack for publishers and advertisers. We make the discovery of content, products, and services possible. A third of the world’s internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide. Learn more at www.outbrain.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The brainy culture that ignites the halls of Outbrain has even been industry-recognized and awarded ‘Best Tech Work Culture’ in 2018 by Tech In Motion.
Interested in discovering what’s next for your career at Outbrain?
Back to top