Account Coordinator, Engage
Outbrain is seeking an Account Coordinator for our New York office who will be responsible for supporting the relationships of our long-tail publishers and providing support to Senior Account Managers.
Our publisher partners have two key objectives — engage their audiences on-site and drive revenue through Outbrain’s widget implementations. The publisher Account Management team at Outbrain helps publishers like CNN, ESPN, Mashable, and Time, IncVice achieve those goals through widget optimization and new product adoption. We’re looking for someone who is ready to dive-in and proactively identify opportunities for long-tail publishers and respond to their inbound requests for help with technical issues and reporting needs.
The ideal candidate is organized, proactive, analytical, and has the superior project management skills needed to deliver top-notch client service. As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
Outbrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and bonus plan, benefits, and an all-around great place to work. Our New York office is a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance.
- Provide timely, consistent and accurate support via phone and email
- Monitor, analyze and report performance of ongoing optimizations, for example, UI and page layout improvements
- Work with our technical team to resolve technical issues and implement new integrations
- Assist with project management of client deliverables for premium publishers
- Create regular insight reports for clients
- Investigate performance fluctuations and identify causes and action items
- Develop and modify optimization strategies with Senior Account Strategists
- 1+ of experience in online advertising, marketing, or digital publishing (relevant internships and university experience accepted)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face
- Possess the technical aptitude and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system
- Proficient with excel and presentation software
- Excellent business sense, problem-solving, project management and analytical skills
- Very organized, with the ability adjust priorities based on client needs
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Mediamind, Doubleclick, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and xpath a plus
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top