Account Coordinator, Amplify
Outbrain is seeking an energetic, customer- and content-obsessed Account Coordinator for our New York office.
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting the success of clients’ Outbrain Amplify campaigns and providing recommendations on content amplification strategies and optimization. They will learn to build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members. The ideal candidate is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless campaign execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
As with all Outbrain positions, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
Our New York office is a casual, fun, fast-paced culture that is built on top performance. Candidates should be enjoyable and energetic self-starters who are proactive in driving the best possible customer experience and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Outbrain is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and an all-around great place to work.
- Monitors and reports campaign performance and budgets along with a Sr. Account Manager
- Supports the daily work flow of all client accounts
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work product are sound and viable
- Develops and modifies optimization strategies with Sr. Account Manager
- Understands content marketing best practices and articulates knowledge effectively
- Studies data analysis of key metrics to begin to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing the performance of client programs
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- Performs job with an optimistic attitude with advanced ability to positively influence peers either by leading or mentoring
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- 0-2 years of experience in online advertising or marketing (relevant internships and university experience accepted)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and presentation software
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Very organized, with a high tolerance for uncertainty
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Possess the technical aptitude and desire to learn the intricacies of the Outbrain system and to leverage that knowledge to help clients with support issues
- Strong ability and desire to interface with clients both remotely and face to face, to provide timely, consistent, and accurate support and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Mediamind, Doubleclick, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & xpath a plus
- Minimal Travel
Meet Some of Outbrain's Employees
Lior oversees every aspect of Outbrain products that go to market. From the initial concept to the development of the project to its final release, Lior makes sure that every product feature is in tune with Outbrain's audience.
Back to top