Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation platform for small businesses, is looking for an Product Marketing Manager. Founded in 2012, OutboundEngine automates email and social media marketing for small businesses by combining a simple, easy-to-use SaaS platform with professionally written and beautifully designed content. Our clients spend less time on marketing and more time serving their customers, and their customers get valuable content that they’re excited to engage with.We’ve raised $33.8M in funding, have over 8,000 customers on our platform, and are on pace for 100% revenue growth this year.
As a Product Marketing Manager at OutboundEngine, you will be leading the charge to get some of our newest and most innovative products to market. This role requires you to focus on both the strategic and the tactical as you work across functions to create, plan and execute for a given product initiative. If you have a passion for solving complex problems, can whip up a sales training that will help close more deals in a flash, or develop some conversion boosting website copy, this role may be the right one for you.
- Create positioning and messaging for core products and verticals that resonates with prospective customers and helps drive growth
- Own successful execution of product launch and GTM efforts
- Work with engineering, UX, and product management teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Develop and maintain sales collateral to support sales teams including new product introduction presentations, product one-pagers, sales aids, competitive, FAQs, website, and sales presentations.
- Contribute to market research projects to better understand the market and gather intelligence to help inform product decisions and messaging
- Surface product opportunities and challenges, influence product strategy, research and content
- You have a BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field. MBA degree? Even better.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, or product management
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong project management skills, are able to manage expectations, and can work cross-functionally to deliver projects within scope and budget
- You are detail-oriented and process-driven and rely on data to make decisions
Back to top