OutboundEngine is one of the fastest growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95 by Inc. Magazine. We are based out of Austin, Texas, where we have been named a "Best Place to Work" winner for the last four years by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012, OutboundEngine has helped over 8,000 small business owners market themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media profiles, surface their best leads and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral business.
In the Account Manager role, you are responsible for all aspects of customer success for our enterprise accounts. We are looking for a professional who has a history of creating and nurturing long lasting relationships within the account and growing revenue/market share, while dealing exclusively with C-level management. You must be 100% customer focused, working across all teams to creatively solve any customer issues.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Cultivate strong relationships, through a consultative approach and be the point of contact for the company, owning the customer relations
- Drive the company’s strategic objectives by growing revenue and exceed customer expectations
- Quarterly, develop and deliver a comprehensive business review to clients, addressing pain points and needs
- Act as the liaison for the customer with sales, customer success and product
- Identify opportunities to increase market share, coordinating with sales, product and customer success to develop a proposal
- Forecast revenue, account updates and update management on status, advocate for business priorities for the client and gather competitor intelligence
- Leverage Salesforce to manage and monitor pipeline, revenue growth, goal attainment, etc.
- Expertly convey the benefits of OE’s offerings, while effectively managing client expectations
- Own the renewal process
- Exceed growth goals by creating sales plans to accomplish business and customer development goals by presenting and selling product solutions.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum 2+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Operations or related degree
- Must have excellent organization, time-management and documentation skills, with an exceptional eye for detail
- 3+ years of successful experience Account Management/channel sales/partner development experience, with SMB - Enterprise sized companies
- Operations competence (forecasting, planning, systems, reporting, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to present to C-level and senior executives
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external customers; able to work effectively with diverse audiences, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Excellent project management skills with ability to operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time; able to see projects completed on time
- A natural problem solver, who is able to to think critically and flourishes in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Zendesk and Excel.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with unlimited commission potential
- Chances to compete for amazing prizes, trips & other spiffs
- Sales education opportunities, strong career and leadership development programs
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually and a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and catered lunches on Wednesdays
- Casual dress and music rocking all day
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success!
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more
Back to top