Senior Manager, Client Success
Optoro is a fast-growing tech company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions. We provide a technology solution that keeps these items out of landfills and connects them to their best use, increasing recovery value, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country, including Kleiner Perkins and Revolution Growth, Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Success, the Manager of Client Success drives account growth to sales quota, and ensures client needs and expectations are exceeded through consistent execution. This high-impact role serves as the client relationship owner maintaining, developing and expanding relationships within strategically important clients.
- Proactively leads strategic account planning processes
- Collaborates across company personnel to meet and exceed account performance objectives and client expectations (i.e. financial and inventory velocity targets, critical milestones, etc.)
- Facilitates the successful resolution of any solution, performance or client issues
- Establishes productive, candid and professional relationships with key executives in assigned client accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates client needs on an ongoing basis, translating them into actionable plans
- Identifies and pursues additional account opportunities, coordinating the involvement of necessary teams in business development efforts
- Maximizes inventory opportunities by client, ensuring a consistent level of profitable goods receipt
- Bachelor’s degree with additional education viewed favorably
- Strong interpersonal skills with high proficiency and comfort presenting
- Minimum of six years of client-facing, professional experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in related industry such as retail, supply chain or technology
- Proven quantitative abilities with experience developing financial business cases
- Self-motivated and collaborative team player
- Readiness to travel from 20% to 40% annually
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top