Platform Stability Analyst
Optoro is a fast-growing tech company that is revolutionizing the retail industry. Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell. This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions. We provide a technology solution that keeps these items out of landfills and connects them to their best use, increasing recovery value, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country, including Kleiner Perkins and Revolution Growth, Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Reporting to the Director of Platform Stability, the Platform Stability Analyst will help deliver enterprise-grade stability in all of Optoro’s products. The Analyst will directly assist the Director of Platform Stability, whose primary responsibility is to ensure that Optoro meets all committed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), both internal and external. To fulfill this mission, the Platform Stability team will be responsible for continuous monitoring of Optoro’s platform, coordinating across the entire company and with clients for ongoing events and outages, and ensuring support tickets are successfully managed to completion. This is not a programming role; you will work with our engineering teams to create dashboards, alerts, and other tools to effectively monitor information like system uptime, server capacity utilization, revenue generated, units shipped, and other vital business and technical metrics.
This is an on-call position; the Platform Stability team is responsible for ensuring that our systems are functioning around the clock and will be expected to be available to coordinate response to incidents at any time.
- Help monitor delivery on both external and internal SLAs around uptime, ticket response time, and other SLAs as defined.
- Support Optoro’s Technical Support process.
- Help to continuously monitor key systems and metrics relevant to Optoro’s products and respond to issues around the clock.
- Help coordinate across departments during planned and unplanned events, and the execution of incident response plans.
- Help develop business and technical reports for senior management.
- Other duties based on the needs of our growing company and Platform Stability team.
- Bachelor’s degree OR 2 years relevant work experience in IT, Customer Care, or Operations.
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and respond well to instruction.
- Must be extremely organized and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow processes and procedures.
- Must possess sound judgment and be be able to understand when to escalate issues.
- Must possess clear and effective communication skills, especially written.
- Must be able to critically interpret and analyze data and graphs.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or equivalent applications.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure, both collaboratively and independently.
- Would ideally have functional knowledge and user’s understanding of the Optiturn platform.
- Basic understanding of technical and business concepts (no programming required).
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top