Manager, Product Marketing
Optoro is a fast-growing tech company that is revolutionizing the retail industry.
Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell.
This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions. We provide a technology solution that keeps these items out of landfills and connects them to their best use, increasing recovery value, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Our Mission is to champion the world's returned and excess goods, create unmatched value, and power the future of sustainable commerce.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country, including Kleiner Perkins and Revolution Growth, Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Product Marketing Manager
We are seeking an experienced product marketing leader who can own the go-to-market strategy for Optoro’s reverse logistics solutions. As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll be charged with driving the vision and go-to-market strategy for one of our industry-leading reverse logistics solutions.
The ideal candidate can work with leaders across the organization, and is willing to roll up her/his sleeves for market analysis, build compelling sales presentations and marketing collateral, and also feels comfortable presenting to client executives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute the go-to-market strategy: Create the positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive analysis for Optoro’s reverse logistics solutions
- Shape our product roadmap: Develop deep market knowledge including emerging trends and competitive landscape to shape our product and go-to-market strategy
- Empower a rapidly growing sales force: Develop new compelling content (e.g., sales presentations, collateral, product videos, case studies etc.) to articulate the value of our solutions
- Drive lead generation: Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that motivate our clients to take action
- Be a product evangelist: Demo and showcase our industry-leading solutions to prospectws, press, and analysts
- 2-4 years of experience in product marketing
- Prior experiences in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space or related experiences in retail, marketing, or management consulting are a plus
- A highly collaborative leader who builds cross-functional bridges and bonds, and works well with various groups and levels of the organization
- A balance of analytical and creative thinking -- able to drive decisions with data AND influence clients with relevant and compelling value propositions and benefit messaging
- Gifted storyteller and communicator that has an ability to turn complex concepts into clear communication (both written and verbal)
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Optoro's Employees
Senior eCommerce Marketing Analyst
As an e-commerce marketing analyst, Becca investigates the “hows and whys” of organizational progress and determines what levers Optoro can pull to increase their conversion rates and sales.
Back to top