Director, Product Marketing
Optoro is a fast-growing tech company that is revolutionizing the retail industry.
Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell.
This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions. We provide a technology solution that keeps these items out of landfills and connects them to their best use, increasing recovery value, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Our Mission is to champion the world's returned and excess goods, create unmatched value, and power the future of sustainable commerce.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country, including Kleiner Perkins and Revolution Growth, Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
Director of Product Marketing
We are seeking a seasoned product marketing leader who can balance strategic thinking with hands-on execution to lead Optoro’s product marketing team. As the Director of Product Marketing you’ll be charged with driving the vision and go-to-market strategy for our industry-leading reverse logistics solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner across Optoro to drive rapid adoption of our solutions in the marketplace
- Own the planning and execution of Optoro’s go-to-market strategy: You will lead a team that is be responsible for creating the positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive analysis for Optoro’s reverse logistics solutions
- Empower a rapidly growing sales force: Develop new compelling content (e.g., sales presentations, collateral, product videos, case studies etc.) to articulate the value of our solutions
- Shape our product roadmap: Develop deep market knowledge including emerging trends and competitive landscape to shape our product and go-to-market strategy
- Drive lead generation: Collaborate with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that motivate our clients to take action
- Be our product evangelist: Demo and showcase our industry-leading solutions to prospectws, press, and analysts
- Hire, coach and develop a world-class team of product marketers, while also rolling up your sleeves and owning/driving your own critical projects
- 7+ years of product marketing or other relevant experience, including experiences in B2B, enterprise software, and SaaS/Cloud space
- A highly collaborative leader who builds cross-functional bridges and bonds, and works well with various groups and levels of the organization
- Ability to position innovative products and tell compelling stories through messaging briefs and marketing collateral
- A demonstrated ability to build and lead product marketing teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- A balance of analytical and creative thinking -- able to drive decisions with data AND influence clients with relevant and compelling value propositions and benefit messaging
Optoro is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Optoro's Employees
Senior eCommerce Marketing Analyst
As an e-commerce marketing analyst, Becca investigates the “hows and whys” of organizational progress and determines what levers Optoro can pull to increase their conversion rates and sales.
Back to top