Optoro is a fast-growing tech company that is revolutionizing the retail industry.
Every year, more than 15% of retail goods are returned or simply never sell.
This creates tons of unnecessary waste and costs retailers billions. We provide a technology solution that keeps these items out of landfills and connects them to their best use, increasing recovery value, giving consumers great deals, and reducing environmental waste.
Our Mission is to champion the world's returned and excess goods, create unmatched value, and power the future of sustainable commerce.
Backed by some of the top investors in the country, including Kleiner Perkins and Revolution Growth, Optoro is powered by its collaborative, unconventional, and resourceful employees. We are looking for individuals with similar creativity and energy to help build a lasting company focused on the triple bottom line.
The Account Analyst provides support for overall client satisfaction. The Account Analyst helps drive account revenue, profitability and growth while closely managing key performance metrics. Partnering with the Manager of Client Success, the Account Analyst ensures client needs and expectations are exceeded through consistent execution, timely issue resolution and effective communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and fully manage smaller volume accounts
- Develop and manage client relationships to drive business and resolve issues
- Analyze and report on account financial and operational performance against benchmarks
- Monitor and report on Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Provide in-depth research on current accounts for Client Success initiatives
- Manage client financial settlements by reviewing, documenting and following-up with stakeholders
- Partner with Client Success Managers to proactively manage and engage clients
- Provide administrative and content-based support for both internal and external presentations
- Support the Client Success team by owning ad-hoc projects
- Collaborate with other internal teams for client reporting, performance analytics and up-sell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two years of professional experience preferred but not required
- Ability to own and manage client relationships
- Ability to own and manage projects independently
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities
- Experience in Tableau or other data visualization software viewed favorably
- Experience in a related industry such as retail, supply chain or technology viewed favorably
- Client-facing experience viewed favorably
- Excellent attention to detail with exceptional follow-up
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities with strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, collaborative team player
- Readiness to travel up to 20%
Meet Some of Optoro's Employees
Senior Software Engineer
As a senior software engineer, Abel works on the company’s core product, writing software that helps connect the various back-end systems that drive the entire Optoro operation.
Back to top