Tax Sales Associate
- $100K+ Opportunity With Solid Base + Commission
- Inbound Marketing Campaign with Strong Brand Recognition - NO COLD CALLING!
- Total Rewards Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with Match, Paid Vacation, Supplemental Insurance, Life Insurance
- No License or Tax Experience
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE MOST REWARDING SALES POSITION YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
WHO WE ARE
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with the IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2016
- Tax Consultants will be required to contact prospects, and field new calls from people and businesses in trouble with the IRS. The Sales Consultant is tasked with three primary objectives:
- Identify the root of the prospect's tax problem by asking questions and listening to the prospect's responses.
- Qualifying a prospect for one of our various services.
- Closing the transaction and collecting a submission package to forward to our Tax Resolution Staff.
As a Senior Tax Consultant, you will be responding to inquiries from our websites and receiving inbound calls from prospective clients who are looking for financial counseling and Tax assistance. There is NO COLD CALLING! All leads are provided, are in REAL-TIME and come from Optima Tax Relief's own branded online, radio, and television advertisements in addition to our financial services referral partners. We do not buy leads from lead providers or third-parties and all of our leads are EXCLUSIVE. The Company utilizes its own highly skilled and experienced in-house marketing department to provide the best fully-compliant leads in the industry for its consultants.
You will not find HIGHER QUALITY leads anywhere else!
Work hard, have fun, and earn a great living by helping people get relief from their most pressing financial problems. We have a limited number of positions available, so don't delay!
- At least two (2) years of recent experience in sales is required (absolutely no exceptions).
- You may be required to document your experience and pay history if requested, and to provide credible work-related references.
- Worked in mortgage, collections, personal finance, auto or retail sales
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Sales skills
We are only looking to hire A+ candidates at Optima Tax Relief, so the right individuals can rest assured that they will find a very rewarding and challenging career!
- Salary: Base + Commissions ($75k-$100k+)
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Optional)
- Much More!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Associate Director of Resolution-ACS
Alisha assists Optima Tax Relief case managers and tax professionals with day-to-day issues, ensuring they have every resource they need to help clients reach financial resolutions.
Back to top