Tax Preparer Manager - Trainer
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE MOST REWARDING POSITION YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2017
Tax Preparer Manager- Trainer will be required to train and develop Tax Preparers.
- Ensure that staff is delivering a high level of prepared returns with timeliness and accuracy
- Coach Tax Preparers to ensure timely and accurate returns
- Provide feedback and schedule check-ins with associates to support development and career progression
- Manage and respond to client requests
Work hard, have fun, and earn a great living by helping people get relief from their most pressing financial problems. We have a limited number of positions available, so don't delay!
- Documented leadership experience in the tax preparation industry
- Ability to prepare all tax returns including individual, and corporate
- At least one (1) years of recent experience in training and developing tax preparers
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to grow with an established brand in the tax industry
We are only looking to hire A+ candidates at Optima Tax Relief, so the right individuals can rest assured that they will find a very rewarding and challenging career!
- Hourly + Commissions
- Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Much More!
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Director of Sales
Michelle mentors and trains Optima Tax Relief’s sales agents from the first day they walk through the front door through their entire tenure at the organization.
Back to top