Tax Preparation Trainer
Here at Optima Tax Relief, how our employees feel about their job is important to us. Maybe that is why we have been rated one of Orange County Register's Top Places to work for the past 3 years! In addition to our amazing and award-winning work culture, we are one of America's fastest growing private companies! Who are we here at Optima? We are the empathic helpers, the go-getters, the work hard, play hard individuals of financial services and the advocate for our clients. One of our values is to operate in excellence and we are looking to hire individuals ready to represent with pride these qualities. We have several openings in our Orange County, CA and Chandler, Arizona offices and we need people like you to help us grow!
Speaking of excellence, we are committed to delivering industry-leading experience with not only our employees but our clients as well. We are humbled and honored to have received the following awards:
- CEO Named a Top CEO by Glassdoor, 2018
- Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, 2018
- Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies Winner of INC. 5,000, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Winner of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics
The AZ Tax Prep. Trainer will be training and developing New and Existing hires in all roles within Tax Preparation. The AZ Tax Prep. Trainer must provide support with insight to the in-depth details of each role while cultivating a positive setting within and outside of the training environment. The AZ Tax Prep. Trainer will help support with creating and supplying all training material as well as conduct interactive classroom training to ensure the future success of the employee within their role.
As an AZ Tax Prep. Trainer of Optima Tax Relief, you must always lead with integrity and build trust throughout all levels of the organization while developing the team to promote growth and retention.
Job Responsibilities will be in support and in conjunction with the CA Tax Prep. Trainer that include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that staff is delivering high levels of production based on departmental goals
- Coach Tax Prep. hires to ensure success in the employee's role and their corresponding team
- Provide consistent feedback and schedule check-ins with designated employees to support development and career progression
- Create and update training material/resources for all groups as necessary to maintain progression with Company policies and processes
- Demonstrate involvement with stake holders/other departments to deliver most up to date communication on procedural changes that will impact teams
- Conduct additional coaching and training as indicated by management to cultivate continuous improvement where needed
- Set a strong presence in teams represented within this role to inspire and motivate others
- Conduct frequent check-ins with corresponding managers to provide feedback on learning and performance of new hires
- Assist with the hiring/ interview process for the Tax Prep department as needed
- 3-5 years of recent experience in customer support of tax servicing/resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to grow with an established brand in the tax industry
- CTEC Certification preferred or PTIN
- We are only looking to hire A+ candidates at Optima Tax Relief, so the right individuals can rest assured that they will find a very rewarding and challenging career!
In addition to award winning culture, these are the benefits we provide to our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays and optional holidays)
- 401K and company match plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A multitude of company events
- Award winning culture!
Optima Tax Relief, LLC does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Optima Tax Relief, LLC employees is strictly prohibited. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to Optima Tax Relief, LLC are deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with Optima Tax Relief, LLC, and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and, if required by such agreement, the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by Optima Tax Relief, LLC for such specified position. Any resumes submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of Optima Tax Relief, LLC and no fee shall be due.
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Michelle B.Director of Sales
Michelle mentors and trains Optima Tax Relief’s sales agents from the first day they walk through the front door through their entire tenure at the organization.
Back to top