ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE TRANSITION TO THE MOST REWARDING SALES POSITION YOU HAVE EVER HAD?
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2017
Tax Associates will be required to contact prospects, and field new calls from people and businesses in trouble with the IRS. The Tax Associate is tasked with three primary objectives:
1. Identify the root of the prospect's tax problem by asking questions and listening to the prospect's responses.
2. Qualifying a prospect for one of our various services.
3. Closing the transaction and collecting a submission package to forward to our Tax Resolution Staff.
As a Tax Associate, you will be responding to inquiries from our websites and receiving inbound calls from prospective clients who are looking for financial counseling and Tax assistance. There is NO COLD CALLING! All leads are provided, are in REAL-TIME and come from Optima Tax Relief's own branded online, radio, and television advertisements in addition to our financial services referral partners. We do not buy leads from lead providers or third-parties and all of our leads are EXCLUSIVE. The Company utilizes its own highly skilled and experienced in-house marketing department to provide the best fully-compliant leads in the industry for its consultants.
You will not find HIGHER QUALITY leads anywhere else!
Work hard, have fun, and earn a great living by helping people get relief from their most pressing financial problems. We have a limited number of positions available, so don't delay!
- At least two (2) years of recent experience in sales is required (absolutely no exceptions).
- You may be required to document your experience and pay history if requested, and to provide credible work-related references.
- PREFERRED: 1+ year(s) Worked in mortgage, collections, personal finance, and/or debt settlement
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Sales skills
** Must be able to attend Sales class starting ~~July 10, 2018~~
We are only looking to hire A+ candidates at Optima Tax Relief, so the right individuals can rest assured that they will find a very rewarding and challenging career!
- Salary: Base + Commissions ($65K+)
- Signing Bonus
- Life Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
- Much More!
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Director of Sales
Michelle mentors and trains Optima Tax Relief’s sales agents from the first day they walk through the front door through their entire tenure at the organization.
Back to top