Risk Management Associate
WHO WE ARE
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2016
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
As a vital part of the Optima Tax Relief team, this position will be responsible for monitoring and documenting Sales and Servicing Staff service quality in support of the departmental quality goals and initiatives. This position evaluates both verbal and written client contact by Sales and Servicing staff for accuracy and for success in executing superior service and quality to our clients. This position participates in the design of all quality monitoring formats and quality standards. Risk Management documents the quality results and provides feedback and trend data to Management as required. This position will work closely with the Sales and Executive Relations departments as well as upper management.
- Develop and maintain metrics to track level of service provided by Sales and Servicing staff and provide performance feedback to Supervisors and Managers, as appropriate.
- Ensure that Sales and Servicing staff are delivering a high level of customer service through monitoring of calls and reviews of emails for accuracy and call handling standards.
- Screen specific call inquiries from the Executive Relations department to confirm validity of client claims and report non-compliance issues to Management.
- Identify and report noncompliance issues to Management for review, as well as assist to develop appropriate corrective actions.
- Assist with administrators on the delivery of the surveys and evaluating client feedback received from the surveys to verify the Sales and Servicing Units are providing accurate solutions to clients.
- Prepare and analyzes quality reports for Management review.
- Timely respond to supervisor or company inquires.
- Attend department meetings daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Assist clients with inquiries and additional requests.
The preceding functions have been examples provided of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. List is not all-inclusive and management reserves the right to add, modify, change, or rescind work assignments.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in related industry.
- 2-3 Years of Risk Management or Quality Assurance experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Associate Director of Resolution-ACS
Alisha assists Optima Tax Relief case managers and tax professionals with day-to-day issues, ensuring they have every resource they need to help clients reach financial resolutions.
Back to top