- Santa Ana, CA
Optima Tax Relief is the leading tax resolution firm in the nation. We are passionate about helping others who are in need of assistance with any tax issue ranging from a simple tax return to a complicated tax enforcement matter.
Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2015-2017
America's Fastest Growing Private Companies Winner of INC. 5000, 2015-2018
Winner of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics
CEO Named a Top CEO by Glassdoor, 2018
WHY OPTIMA TAX RELIEF:
- Strong Company Core Values
- Commitment to Positive Client Experiences
- Ethical Work is conducted with the Highest Level of Integrity...Always
- Strong Corporate Culture: Community Outreach, Interactive Wellness Program, Knott's Day...There's Always Something to Look Forward to!
- Employee Development and Potential Career Advancement
- Expansion, Innovation and Professional Growth!
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Primary assistant to Managing Partners and CEO
- Take and relay messages
- Set-up and coordinate appointments
- Run errands (picking up coffee, lunch, dry cleaning, groceries)
- Emergency Nanny duties (as needed) including pick up/ drop off school, supervising up to 2 children.
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:00AM- 5:00PM. Must be flexible to work occasional Saturdays.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- You Hold a Strong Work Ethic and are Committed to Excellence
- Experience with Children
- You can Show Proof of a Valid CA DL
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- A Team Player
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Valid CA Driver License. Must be able to include commercial car insurance to drive during work hours
- Reliable transportation
- Experience supervising children
- Willingness to learn
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance
- 401K and Company Match Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Hardship Program
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Optional Holidays)
- Career Opportunities
- Award Winning Work Culture!
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Michelle B.Director of Sales
Michelle mentors and trains Optima Tax Relief’s sales agents from the first day they walk through the front door through their entire tenure at the organization.
Back to top