- Santa Ana, CA
IT Positions available with one of america's most successful nationwide negotiated tax settlement firms.
Optima Tax Relief is expanding...We are a stable, growth-oriented, tested and proven firm that places tremendous emphasis on valuing and appreciating our employees.
- Physically moving multiple PCs, Monitors, Printers, phones from cubicle to cubicle in a professional office environment
- Perform entry-level support and troubleshooting of PC
- Assist diagnoses, and repair of computers and perform entry-level hardware/software support
- Perform new workstation physical setups, moves, which includes wiring, cubicle setup, and related expansion tasks
- Assist in maintaining connectivity to PC, printers, servers, scanners.
- Willingness to help with other duties/tasks that are not strictly IT related
- Answer incoming requests by phones, email and in-person (identifies, researches, resolves technical issues)
- Ability to work well in a business professional environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of MS operating systems and applications e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Must be detail oriented
- Servicing Helpdesk tickets
- Prior knowledge or interest in web design (intranet) and management is a plus
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Google Apps for Business experience and PLUS
- Experience working with networking equipment a PLUS
- Able to lift 45lbs
- Able to be on feet for extended periods of time
- Flexible hours and sometimes work on weekend
- Positive "Can Do" attitude!
We are willing to help train the right candidate as long as they have the aptitude to learn and grow.
What we do:
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
• Help with IRS tax audits
• Filing past-due tax returns
• Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
• Setting up tax payment plans
• Removing wage garnishment
• Filing an offer in compromise
Optima Tax Relief has achieved many accolades for the great work we have done for our clients. Our company recently ranked #184 with INC. Magazine as one of America's fastest-growing privately held companies. We have also been honored with the Orange County Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" award for in addition to being recognized as Orange County's 3rd "Fastest Growing Private Company".
The founders of Optima first met years ago while at the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania. Recognizing the overwhelming burden that personal debt had placed on Americans and the usurious credit card rates and fees with which consumers were struggling, the founders decided to leverage their decade of investment banking and financial services experience to create a truly unique, innovative, and leading company dedicated to helping indebted consumers
We are only looking to hire A+ candidates at Optima Tax Relief, so the right individuals can rest assured that they will find a very rewarding and challenging career!
- Competitive/ DOE
If you feel that you possess the attributes, skills and abilities we are looking for as well as a solid track record of proven success as indicated by your resume, documented compensation history and professional references, please e-mail your resume to our HR Department.
Please ensure the title of the position you are applying for is in the "Subject" box.
Back to top