Debtmerica- Senior Debt Consultant
Debtmerica, LLC is currently one of the largest negotiated debt settlement firms in California and we are looking forward to further growth in 2019.
Debtmerica has achieved many accolades for the great work we have done for our clients. Our company has been ranked with INC. Magazine as one of America's fastest-growing privately held companies. We have also been honored with the Orange County Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" award in addition to being recognized as Orange County's 3rd "Fastest Growing Private Company."
The founders of Debtmerica first met years ago while at the Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania. Recognizing the overwhelming burden that personal debt had placed on Americans and the usurious credit card rates and fees with which consumers were struggling, the founders decided to leverage their decade of investment banking and financial services experience to create a truly unique, innovative, and leading company dedicated to helping indebted consumers.
As a Sr. Debt Consultant with Debtmerica in its Santa Ana, CA office, this position will report to one of our Sales Managers but will work closely with a strong sales leadership team comprised of Team Leads, Managers, and our Director of Business Development. As a Sr. Debt Consultant, you will listen to and understand individuals' financial situations and provide one of our key services. This is a top performing team that consistently hundreds of clients/month into our debt resolution program.
- Receive and work fresh leads daily through outbound and inbound calls and emails
- Consult with clients on debt relief options to help pay off their consumer debt
- Enroll qualified clients in Debtmerica's program
- Develop and manage relationships with referring affiliate partners
- Effectively manage your schedule and lead database to ensure metrics and enrollment goals are met
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred
- 1+ year of call center experience in a high volume, outbound environment
- A history of successfully exceeding goals in a fast-paced, inside sales environment
- A positive mindset and "get-it-done" attitude
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand and influence
- Solid computer skills with experience effectively managing CRM
- The drive to succeed, but not at the client's expense
- Bilingual a PLUS
WHY JOIN THE DEBTMERICA FAMILY?
- Continued growth - opportunity for advancement
- Voted Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Hourly + uncapped monthly commission (Average - $70k, Top - $100k+)
- Ramp up quickly - shorter sales cycle means you can start earning commission checks sooner!
- Strong, comprehensive training - you bring your sales ability and we'll teach you the rest! No financial background required.
- Leadership opportunities - manage a team of your own!
- Benefits eligibility within 60 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays & 3 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you!
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Director of Sales
Michelle mentors and trains Optima Tax Relief’s sales agents from the first day they walk through the front door through their entire tenure at the organization.
Back to top