Customer Service Representative
WHO WE ARE
Optima Tax Relief is a tax resolution (tax representation) firm that helps people solve their IRS tax problems. We work to build relationships with our clients and the IRS alike so we can offer representation to taxpayers with a variety of tax complaints. Our potential clients are in need of a number of services, including but not limited to the following:
- Help with IRS tax audits
- Filing past-due tax returns
- Removing an IRS levy or federal tax lien
- Setting up tax payment plans
- Removing wage garnishment
- Filing an offer in compromise
Ranked #1 Financial Services Company by Inc. Magazine
Orange County Business Journal Best Places to Work from 2011-2015
Orange County Register Top Workplaces 2016
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
As a Full Time Client Services Representative, you will:
- Interact with Clients, Case Managers, and Tax Professionals
- Outbound verification calls to our existing client base
- Answer/transfer calls and update clients on case status as needed
- Prioritize case load and assignments.
- Collect and scan documents into Client's case file
- Multitask while working with customers and navigating our computer systems.
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills
- Proficient and comfortable with office equipment (Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous customer service experience
- Work schedule set by supervisor (Monday-Friday 8 hour shifts available between 7am-6pm)
- Must be able to type 35 WPM - Test will be administered
- $14.50 - $15/hr
- 401k with company match
- Life and Supplemental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Optional)
- Potential to grow within the company
- And Much More!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Meet Some of Optima Tax Relief's Employees
Associate Director of Resolution-ACS
Alisha assists Optima Tax Relief case managers and tax professionals with day-to-day issues, ensuring they have every resource they need to help clients reach financial resolutions.
Back to top