- Santa Ana, CA
Optima is looking for a passionate, talented, hands on Application Architect, who blends solid software architecture and product development expertise with proven experience. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and implementing SaaS based applications within a progressive technology stack utilizing .NET, Java, Web technologies, and SQL Server/MySQL and Microservices in an Agile environment. We are seeking someone who is interested in developing and delivering micro service-based solutions running in AWS/Azure. In this role, you will have the ability to work directly with decision-makers to set direction, grow an enterprise capability, and drive business value through AI-fueled products.
This position is temporarily a remote work role due to COVID19, but will eventually report to our offices in Santa Ana, CA
- 7 years of experience as an Application Architect
- Experience with Java, .NET, C#, SQL Server, MySQL, Amazon Aurora, Lambda
- In-depth knowledge in SaaS and experience with AWS
- Experience working with SQL Server, My SQL
- 3 years of hands on experience to create/maintain micro services:
- Heavy experience with microservices using REST/JSON
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Excellent communication skills. Must understand the problem client is facing and introduce best technical solution for this problem.
- Architect/Design technical solution, including overall system design, class design and database design
- Create detailed written technical documentation based on functional requirements and as part of the SDLC.
- Create, design, develop and document software based on technical requirements.
- Build prototypes
- Participate in code reviews, code analysis and identification of software risks. Training other team members in areas of software development, technical documentation.
- Tests and reviews programming to discover any errors and confirm that the programs meet required specifications.
- Exceptional knowledge of rational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL), ORM and SQL Queries.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns and programming skills.
- Experience in turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences for the web and mobile.
- Development of secure applications (role-based security, authorization, authentication, etc.)
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Extensive experience with web and database technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, WebAPI and T-SQL.
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
Here at Optima Tax Relief, how our employees feel about their job is important to us. Maybe that is why we have been rated one of Orange County Register's Top Places to work for the past 3 years! In addition to our amazing and award-winning work culture, we are one of America's fastest growing private companies! Who are we here at Optima? We are the emphatic helpers, the go-getters, the work hard, play hard individuals of financial services and the advocate for our clients. One of our values is to operate in excellence and we are looking to hire individuals ready to represent with pride these qualities. We have several openings in our Orange County, CA and Chandler, Arizona offices and we need people like you to help us grow!
Speaking of excellence, we are committed to delivering industry-leading experience with not only our employees but our clients as well. We are humbled and honored to have received the following awards:
- CEO Named a Top CEO by Glassdoor, 2018
- Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, 2018
- Orange County Register Top Workplaces, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies Winner of INC. 5,000, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Winner of the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award for Ethics
In addition to award winning culture, these are the benefits we provide to our employees:
- Competitive salary
- Training and development
- Work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision, supplemental insurance
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, holidays and optional holidays)
- 401K and company match plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- A multitude of company events
- Award winning culture!
Back to top