- Reading, PA
Position Overview: Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records. Duties may include checking and auditing timekeeping records for compliance with established standards, entering new hires into the payroll system, posting changes in pay and tax status, and miscellaneous changes. Works under close supervision of the Corporate Payroll Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
· Utilize company systems to receive and review HR/Payroll documents and related information for field staff employees.
· Monitor company systems of record daily for updates to employee HR/payroll information and update information accordingly in ADP at least weekly.
· Track HR/Payroll documentation errors and collaborate with appropriate parties to see to their resolution in a timely manner for each week's payroll.
· Provide ADP system support to field staff by assisting with password resets, accessing records, providing requested information, and more.
· Ensure compliance and accuracy of all data entered.
· Maintain ADP by completing data entry and uploads weekly.
· Assist OSH representatives companywide with audits as they occur.
· Provide general support to the offices and payroll team as needed or directed.
· Follows Open Systems Healthcare's Policies and Procedures.
· Follows Federal, State and local rules and regulations pertaining to home care services.
· Performs all other duties as required and assigned.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 4 year degree (BA/BS) preferred, not required
· 1+ years prior experience in payroll, accounting, or similar field preferred.
· Attention to detail to ensure accurate entry of HR/Payroll information required.
· Ability to effectively communicate with internal staff as well as external to help resolve issues.
· Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
· Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
· Must have a reliable form of transportation.
· Teamwork: Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
· Accountability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
· Conscientious: Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
· Motivation: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
· Complex Problem Solving: Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
· Development and Continual Learning: Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
· Estimated 15% travel time, flexibility in scheduling required.
· Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
· Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include light moving and extensive self-positioning.
· This role functions in an office environment and regularly must utilize ADP, eRSP, HHAexchange, Xenqu, and Microsoft office effectively.
Open Systems Healthcare, Inc is an EEO Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, sex, religious creed, disability or any other category protected under law.
Employee signature below constitutes employee's understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Back to top