- Scranton, PA
Position Overview: Responsible for compiling and maintaining branch payroll data and records while ensuring Agency compliance with all aspects and levels of Federal, State, and local laws, regulations and standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review and process all pending approvals in the EVV system.
- Review completion of care plan for accuracy and alignment with care plan.
- Transcribe comments from care notes accurately and timely.
- Communicate and collaborate with client to address missed tasks.
- Address EVV setup issues with office staff/OSH Rep.
- Complete final approvals.
- Review over authorizations and discrepancies with schedule.
- Escalate over authorizations and discrepancies with schedule to appropriate OSH representatives.
- Escalate conflicts, grievances, incidents, etc to appropriate OSH representatives.
- Run visit compliance report as final check of tasks and visits completed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree (BS/BA or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience in payroll, accounting or similar field preferred.
- Spanish Bilingual preferred
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- CPP or FPC certification desirable but not required.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Supportive of OSH's Core Values and of team concept.
- Basic computer skills required; ability to utilize basic computer software integral to Agency operations after initial training period.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
Back to top