Position Overview: This role serves to coordinate marketing activities for their division(s), ensuring all marketing activities align with company and marketing strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage Marketing Department communications as the main Marketing point of contact for the company to their division(s).
• Produce written copy for and maintain relationships with third-party agencies to ensure collateral creation.
• Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the brand strategy.
• Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities/campaigns or policies to promote services, while working with sales and marketing teams, completing campaigns in a timely manner and meeting target objectives.
• Ensure that all campaigns are completed within budget confines.
• Initiate market research studies, trends, and competitor activities and analyze their findings.
• Execute the brand plan and brand strategy and ensure all aspects of the product or company’s marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
• Present division(s) brand strategy to executives and sales teams at internal meetings and conferences.
• Collaborate with branch offices to formulate an appropriate marketing messaging strategy.
• Assist with developing a marketing strategy to unite all OSH service lines and divisions.
• Create and present an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Champion the brand internally making sure their divisions understand the brand and its goals.
• Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with advertisers, or managers, to market services.
• Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the marketability of services.
• Develop and maintain a robust knowledge of OSH services, divisions, and brand.
• Performs all other duties as required and assigned by OSH representative.
• Follows Open Systems Healthcare’s Policies and Procedures.
• Follows Federal, State and local rules and regulations pertaining to home care services.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
• 3-4 years’ of Marketing experience.
• Experience with managing digital campaigns.
• Experience with common social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Proficient in MS office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Hootsuite.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Teamwork (We Is The New Me): Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
• Accountability (Celebrate The Wins; Be Aware of Weaknesses): Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
• Conscientious (Do The Little Things…All Of Them): Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
• Motivation (Know The Why): Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
• Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving (Work The Problem): Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
• Development and Continual Learning (We Don’t Set Your Limits; You Do): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Organizational Skills.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Presentation skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
• Focus on Consumer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
• Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to lead change and innovation.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
• Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
Meet Some of Open Systems Healthcare's Employees
Account Executive, Home Health
Matthew focuses on creating healthy lives for infants and young patients as part of the Open Systems Home Health division. He also helps expand this category and bring quality care to more people.
Back to top