Position Overview: This role serves to coordinate marketing activities for their division(s), ensuring all marketing activities align with company and marketing strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
• Manage Marketing Department communications as the main Marketing point of contact for the company to their division(s).
• Produce written copy for and maintain relationships with third-party agencies to ensure collateral creation.
• Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the brand strategy.
• Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities/campaigns or policies to promote services, while working with sales and marketing teams, completing campaigns in a timely manner and meeting target objectives.
• Ensure that all campaigns are completed within budget confines.
• Initiate market research studies, trends, and competitor activities and analyze their findings.
• Execute the brand plan and brand strategy and ensure all aspects of the product or company’s marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
• Present division(s) brand strategy to executives and sales teams at internal meetings and conferences.
• Collaborate with branch offices to formulate an appropriate marketing messaging strategy.
• Assist with developing a marketing strategy to unite all OSH service lines and divisions.
• Create and present an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
• Champion the brand internally making sure their divisions understand the brand and its goals.
• Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with advertisers, or managers, to market services.
• Advise business or other groups on local, national, or international factors affecting the marketability of services.
• Develop and maintain a robust knowledge of OSH services, divisions, and brand.
• Performs all other duties as required and assigned by OSH representative.
• Follows Open Systems Healthcare’s Policies and Procedures.
• Follows Federal, State and local rules and regulations pertaining to home care services.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field, preferred
• 3-4 years’ of Marketing experience.
• Experience with managing digital campaigns.
• Experience with common social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Proficient in MS office, Adobe Creative Cloud, Hootsuite.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Teamwork (We Is The New Me): Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
• Accountability (Celebrate The Wins; Be Aware of Weaknesses): Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
• Conscientious (Do The Little Things…All Of Them): Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
• Motivation (Know The Why): Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
• Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving (Work The Problem): Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
• Development and Continual Learning (We Don’t Set Your Limits; You Do): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Organizational Skills.
• Time Management.
• Technical Capacity.
• Customer/Client Focus.
• Presentation skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
• Focus on Consumer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
• Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
• Ability to lead change and innovation.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
• Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
Back to top