Home Health Sales Manager
- Philadelphia, PA
Position Overview: To develop sales leads by identifying and pursuing clients that may benefit from Open Systems Healthcare's mission statement. To oversee all branch operations including but not limited to human resources, supervision of staff, payroll, billing, clinical and overall operations.
Essential Job Functions:
Required Education and Experience:
- 4 year degree (BS/BA).
- 1-2 years' experience in healthcare sales, preferred.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Supportive of OSH's Core Values and of team concept.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Focus on Consumer Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external customers to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions at consumer sites.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- 50% or more travel time.
- Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include light-medium moving and extensive self-positioning.
Back to top