Home Health | RN and LPN | WPB
- West Palm Beach, FL
Overview: Open Systems Healthcare is a home health agency based in West Palm Beach focusing on providing quality nursing care for both pediatric & young adult patients. We are currently hiring dedicated RN's and LPN's days and night shifts in Palm Beach County.
We hire through W-4 employment (not contractor) with a need for both part and full-time staff.
We're looking for G-tube, Trach, and Vent experienced nurses willing to work with ventilator dependent pediatric patients.
Our ideal nurse is a team player and motivated to provide excellent care.
- Professional RN or LPN license
- Infant, pediatric or young adult experience
- Home health experience
- Current CPR Card
- Gastronomy tube (g-tube) experience at a minimum
- Florida AHCA background check
- Tuberculosis test results
- Tracheotomy experience
- Ventilator experience
To speak with a HR please call our office: 561-515-3050
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time
Work Location: Palm Beach County
Agency: EEOC Compliant
- Dental insurance
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Overtime compensation
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive pay: LPN's hourly base rate is $19.50 with room for growth. RN's hourly base rate ranges widely depending on the insurance, case location, and acuity of the patient.
- Paid training
- Referral bonus for nurses referred and hired
- Covered cost of PPD test
Back to top