Corporate Headquarters Philadelphia, PA – Senior Accountant
Open Systems is on a mission to change traditional notions of homecare. We aren’t your typical homecare company. We are a homecare startup experiencing explosive growth because we look at homecare differently.
The OSH team is comprised of motivated professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment, are always reaching towards new goals, and are obsessed with growth. They set paths of achievement…then go out and make them happen. Careers (notice we don’t call them jobs) in the home care industry offer the perfect mix of positive challenges and reward. At OSH, the sky is truly the limit for sales, recruiting and HR professionals who want to connect people with quality care and make a difference in our growing company — plus take control of their income and professional development potential.
We are looking for a corporate accountant to join our team and make an immediate impact.
- Ensures compliance of financial policies, procedures and records
- Reconciles operating accounts on a daily basis and payroll accounts on a monthly basis to ensure completeness and accuracy in cash reporting.
- Records monthly revenue and cost accruals as part of the month-end close process.
- Assists Controller in month-end close process and monthly P&L generation.
- Assists Controller in generating monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements.
- Records monthly journal entries for depreciation and amortization.
- Accrue month-end employee expenses and corporate card expenses.
- Records and post payments from consumers and Medicaid payers and maintain A/R balance daily.
- Enters and Record A/P invoices as they arrive and ensure A/P balance is properly stated.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts on a periodic and timely basis to verify that all items were correctly posted to the account.
- Forecasts ending cash balances on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Prepares and file local tax forms for branch offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting from a 4-year university or college, at least 1 year of Public Accounting or Private Industry experience in the General Ledger Accounting department.
Meet Some of Open Systems Healthcare's Employees
Erin handles compliance, employee relations, and safety for all caregivers and office staff. She also works in legal compliance and employee satisfaction within the office.
Back to top